2020 Masters Golf and Tennis Tournament
Two (2) spots for Friday, April 10, 2020,
Saturday, April 11, 2020 OR Sunday, April 12, 2020
- One-night lodging
- Full hospitality at VIP lodge
- Masters tickets/badges (provides entrance into the tournament)
- Valet parking
- Chef-prepared meals
- Open bar
- Afternoon hors d’oeuvres
- Closed circuit broadcast
- Pairing sheets
- Official programs
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Cigar rollers
- Sushi bar
- Massage therapists
- Golf swing analysis
Only 200 Tickets Will be Sold • Value $5,000!
Ticket Price: $100
TICKET PRICE: $100 EACH. ONLY 200 WILL BE SOLD!
Terms and Conditions:
- Trip winner is responsible to book reservation. Contact MJSF 248-592-9323.
- Trip does not include transportation.
- Winner must be 21 years of age.
- Raffle will take place on Monday, June 3, 2019, at Franklin Hills Country Club.
- Winner does not need to be present to win and will be notified within 7 days to claim the prize.
- Odds of winning are 1 in 200 or based on actual number of tickets sold.
Proceeds Benefit the Michigan Jewish Sports Foundation
Michigan Jewish Sports Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. License #R51450